Starting Saturday, June 10th!
Get ready to explore WNC! We’ve teamed up with local attractions to offer free admission for library card holders with a ZOOM pass.
How does it work?
- Use your McDowell County Library card to make a reservation online.
- You can make 2 reservation per library card a month. Check the pass details to see how many adults and kids gain entry with each pass.
- Reservations can be made up to 30 days in advance.
- You can visit each attraction once a month.
- Pick up your pass at the Marion Library up to five days before your visit.
- The pass will be good for your reservation day only! The pass will have your name on it, and cannot be used by anyone else. ZOOM passes do not renew.
- Take your pass to the attraction for admission. Double check the site’s opening and closing times before you go! Admission guidelines may vary and pass users must follow the rules at each attraction.
Your reservation may be cancelled up to one day in advance of your visit. You can use the “My Passes” link to manage and cancel your reservations. You can cancel by calling our front desk at 828-652-3858. We’re happy to help you reschedule your pass.
We can’t accept cancellations the day of your reservation date as this prevents other patrons from being able to use a pass. Plan ahead to make the most of your ZOOM pass!